The “world of Medical Funding is more like a small neighborhood”. You, the medical provider, service provider or subcontractor can likely find a funding solution on this page to finance your Healthcare practices using different options of Medical Accounts Receivable Factoring.
* This service is meant for small to medium size practices, service providers and contractors. Unfortunately, hospitals are outside our scope.
Medical Professionals involved with the collection of payments owed to their practice are keenly aware of the collection’s various nuances. So should your Medical Factoring company. You may see more Medical Funding Companies make their services available to your office - but its advisable to lean toward the Funders that provide the smooth transaction & educate you to possible obstacles, and also work through those obstacles as well. Ideally, part of this effort is to keep the headaches off of your shoulders so you may concentrate on your patients.
A few common reasons to factor your Medical Accounts Receivable ~
Medical Accounts Receivable Factoring helps you focus on your primary purpose -your health care practice by removing the chore of collections.
4 basic easy steps:
1. Fill out an application on line or we’ll download your application.
2. A review will hopefully approve your request. If so, then we’ll forward legal documentation for your approval.
3. Return your documents and your company will be reviewed for typical back round information.
4. Funding is transferred to your business account.
Search Engine Thesaurus
factoring medicare receivables
medical financing company
medical receivables financing
medical invoice factoring
medical receivable factoring
factoring healthcare receivables
medical accounts receivable financing
medical staffing factoring
factoring insurance receivables